• Contact Mastering By Fanu via email (email@example.com) •
PRICING/INFO [updated July 2018] •mastering: €45 per song. Includes digital masters – vinyl masters and Spotify versions on request for no extra charge.
• mixing + mastering from individual tracks / stem mastering:
€50 hourly rate (email for a quote; most songs are done in approx. 1.5–3 hours.
• master + video: €90. Digital “attended mastering”. Song is mastered + an explanatory video documenting the process is made. Song is compared to strong references. Any possible shortcomings of the mix are pointed out.
• mix + master + video: €55 hourly rate – minimum charge €100. The song is mixed and mastered from tracks, and an explanatory video documenting the process is made.
• general audio engineering / consultation / audio restoration: €40 hourly rate (Skype/email)
• feedback on a mix (no mixing/mastering): €30 EUR
BATCH DISCOUNTS APPLY – contact for a quote.
Masters for vinyl provided on request.
Spotify loudness versions provided on request.
If you are in EU, VAT is added to the price.
I recently switched back to Pro Tools for mixing.
I used to use it for a while, then go back to Ableton Live due to some changes in Live, but I’m back in the PT land. This video is about why I’m doing it.
I want to emphasize: this is only for mixing. I’d never suggest PT for making music, as Ableton Live excels at that.
I’m still also doing all my mastering-only projects in Live, for which it works well.
See the video info field for a full list of things where I feel PT takes the cake compared to Ableton Live.