1. Mineral – Harbour Sunset (In Da Jungle)
2. Atlas – Drifting Thru The Galaxy (Dee Jay)
3. Koda – Crisis (Intalektive)
4. Omni Trio – Sanctuary (Moving Shadow)
5. Dom & Roland – ? (?)
6. Psion – Reverse Engineering (?)
7. Vagrant – Time [Matrix remix] (?)
8. Calyx & Teebee – Pure Gold (Ram)
9. Sub – Instantaneous (Alphacut)
10. Dom & Roland – Sky Spirit (Moving Shadow)
11. Threshold – Bias (?)
12. Fanu – About Life And Death (Lightless)
13. Special Forces – The Third Sequence (Astralwerks)
14. Decoder – Turn (?)
15. DJ Food – Scratch Yer Head [Squarepusher remix] (MoWax)
16. Bad Company – The Nine (BC)
17. DJ Trace – Sniper (DSCI4)
18. Raiden – Manapiare (Voodoo Music)
19. Blu Mar Ten vs Erykah Badu – You Got Me (free download)
20. Blu Mar Ten – Adrift On Deep Water (GLR)
21. Nucleus + Paradox – B-Boy Ascendance (Paradox Music)
22. Digital – Far Out [remix] – Razor’s Edge
23. Fre4knc – Ancient Fog (dub)
24. Noetic Nodus – Nemesis (dub)
25. Greenleaf – Seven (dub)
26. ? – ?
27. ? – ?
28. Fracture – Detached (unreleased dub)
29. ? – ?
30. Calyx & Teebee – Nothing I Can Say (Ram)
31. ? – ?
32. Sonar Circle – Face-Off [director’s cut] – Reinforced
Fanu remix of The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble’s “XTabay” is out now.
It’s part of a 5-track EP that was released to celebrate TKDE’s new tour.
You can grab the EP at a cheap price here: http://shop.tkde.net/album/xtabay
As I was pretty happy with how my last production-related blog post came out and how nicely it was received, I started feeling that I might make a new one, and I’ve been making notes on my notebook for a while.
So, let’s put those notes into a blog post.
I’d like to share a bit of my philosophy behind getting music done.
It’s easy to do a technical tutorial on how to perform something with a sequencer, but it’s different telling people something that has to do with the mental side of things rather than technical.
All these points are something that I often have to remind myself about and I’ve found that it works. Being a freelancer, I often have a gazillion things on the go and sometimes it’s tricky trying to focus on actually giving making music what it requires if you really want to get something done instead of browsing social media, doing emails, catching up with latest news, etc.