Ableton Live Basics video course
My Ableton Live Basics video course is AVAILABLE NOW.
🔹BUY AT: https://fanumusic.com/shop/ 🔹
There are two options:
• Video only (4.5 hours)
• Video + one hour of personal tuition / assistance (via Skype etc.)
As you know, I’ve been making all my music with Ableton Live for many years now, and I’m also officially an Ableton Certified Trainer.
I wanted to make this video to help YOU, too, to grasp how Ableton Live works and make music with it.
This video covers a 4.5-hours long session that first covers the main tools and techniques and then records the song from Session to Arrangement.
See the product page for full listing of topics that the video covers. I drop many little tips and tricks and thoughs between the main topics, too.
(NB: This is NOT a video about songwriting; this is a video that helps you use a very popular music-making software).
Video is suitable for both beginners as well as more experienced users who want to learn how to use Ableton Live.
Breaks and Beats Podcast #22
• DJ BOOKINGS: firstname.lastname@example.org •
Fanu – 12-bit (SUBB1996)
Adam F – Circles (Tes La Rok remake)
Aeon Four – Pure White (SUBB1996 forthcoming)
Fracture – Bump 2 Dis
Om Unit – Righteousness
TMSV – Ego Death
Sully – Lifted [Welfare remix]
Fanu – Prototype (Metalheadz)
TMSV – FM Dream
Pete Cannon – Make The Dance Nice (N4 Records)
Red Light – Dangerous (Deep Jungle)
Fanu – Recharge (Metalheadz)
ReDraft – Hold Up
Fanu – Drums For Freedom (SUBB1996)
Hot Source – Hot Temptation
Ricky Force – Forlorn (Pressin Hard forthcoming)
? – ?
Grey Code – Pearl (Metalheadz)
Kid Drama – Mirrored Lake
New Fanu jungle/D&B 12″ on Straight Up Breakbeat is OUT NOW.
The reason I’m so happy about this is that the label is run by a person who’s to a large extent one of the main reasons I actually became a DNB fan/producer/DJ in the first place.
DJ Dizzy is the man behind the label Continue reading New Fanu 12″ on Straight-Up Breakbeat OUT NOW
Mixing and mastering rates for 2019
Rates at the end of the post – first, a few words about the service!
No middlemen: you get to discuss it directly with the engineer.
I actually hate to say it, but I keep hearing how many “premium” services do not discuss the mix with the client at all or point out anything wrong with the mix. It shouldn’t be like that, especially when you’re paying them a premium price.
PRICING/INFO for 2019
• MASTERING: €45 per song.
• MIXING+MASTERING from individual tracks / stem mastering: €50 hourly rate (email for a quote; most songs are done in approx. 1.5–3 hours. Minimum charge €75.
• master + video: €80. Digital “attended mastering”. Song is mastered + an explanatory video documenting the process is made. Song is compared to strong references. Any possible shortcomings of the mix are pointed out.
• mix + master + video: €55 hourly rate – minimum charge €100. The song is mixed and mastered from tracks, and an explanatory video documenting the process is made.
• feedback on a mix (with no mixing/mastering): €30 EUR
• general audio engineering / consultation / audio restoration: €40 hourly rate (Skype/email)
BATCH DISCOUNTS FOR ALBUMS – contact for a quote.
Masters for vinyl / Spotify provided on request.
Revisions / new take / alternate versions (vinyl masters, Spotify versions et cetera): €3 per song / new version / revision (contact to discuss more).
If you are in EU, prices are subject to your local EU VAT.