If you’re new to these: I do these every few years once I have enough relevant material that goes nicely together in a mix.
This one touches deep jungle / D&B vibes, frantic breakbeat works similar to those that earned my stripes in the dnb scene many years ago as well as explores some ethereal bassy downbeat vibes and halftempo bass music influences.
All this material has been released on my label Lightless Recordings.
There’s a lot new music in the release pipeline.
You can find most of my released music (all of these tracks for example) at www.fanu.bandcamp.com and Spotify and other major digital platforms.
I’d still love to play these kind of vibes a DJ (or do a live set), so booking enquiries should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything Is One
• Contact Mastering By Fanu via email (email@example.com) •
PRICING/INFO [updated July 2018] •mastering: €45 per song. Includes digital masters – vinyl masters and Spotify versions on request for no extra charge.
• mixing + mastering from individual tracks / stem mastering:
€50 hourly rate (email for a quote; most songs are done in approx. 1.5–3 hours.
• master + video: €90. Digital “attended mastering”. Song is mastered + an explanatory video documenting the process is made. Song is compared to strong references. Any possible shortcomings of the mix are pointed out.
• mix + master + video: €55 hourly rate – minimum charge €100. The song is mixed and mastered from tracks, and an explanatory video documenting the process is made.
• general audio engineering / consultation / audio restoration: €40 hourly rate (Skype/email)
• feedback on a mix (no mixing/mastering): €30 EUR
BATCH DISCOUNTS APPLY – contact for a quote.
Masters for vinyl provided on request.
Spotify loudness versions provided on request.
If you are in EU, VAT is added to the price.