- Bandcamp: http://bit.ly/FanuInfaderBandcamp
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/FanuInfaderSpotify
- Beatport: http://bit.ly/FanuInfaderBeatport
- Apple Music: http://bit.ly/FanuInfaderiTunes
- Deezer: http://bit.ly/FanuInfaderDeezer
- Tidal: http://bit.ly/FanuInfaderTidal
- Soundcloud: http://bit.ly/FanuInfaderSC
- …and any digital store
So how did this EP happen? Well you know, I’ve never been much into collaborating. I admit it: collabo-wise I’m largely a musical hermit. But to an extent, that has to do with the fact that I haven’t come across many producers Continue reading Fanu and Infader: One Thing And Another EP (Lightless Recordings)
SPOOKS EP is out today.
Find it at:
• Bandcamp: https://bit.ly/2NS36Y3
• Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2NoobK5
• Google Play: https://bit.ly/2QLnxnX
• Tidal: https://bit.ly/2xFEsiS
• Apple Music: https://apple.co/2Dh900u
• Beatport: https://bit.ly/2NwyPi8
• Soundcloud: https://bit.ly/2MQxRb7
…and any other digital store.
I wanted to deviate from my usual stuff (there’s so much of it lined up already, so just wait!) and take a break from the norm.
As a music-maker, I want to be exploring new avenues, as I think that’s best for longevity.
Sometimes you have to travel paths less trodden and go against what others might expect. An artist willing to be in the game for the long run needs to evolve and expand, and this is how. Expect the unexpected.
This album was something I wrote during the darkest winter hours – hence the name, “Valoton”, which is Finnish for Lightless. Musical escapism therapy at its best.
If you find this something you like, please do share it.
It is a two-record release, running at 33 rpm, two songs per side, so you get all the eight songs on the album.
I’m trying to do with as a co-op with The Diggers Factory.
This means that for this project, we need 100 preorders Continue reading The Silent Watcher vinyl preorder
My new album ”The Silent Watcher” is out today.
It’s an aging junglist’s take on D&B / bass music. Today is my 37th birthday and the only way I’m celebrating it is by releasing this album.
I’m allowing you to pay what you want for it; I don’t even know what people should be charged for music these days. Zero is a valid price, too, if you can’t afford anything, but in that case I’d kindly ask you to share it – if you like it, that is.
It’s also out via all typical outlets and streaming services.