This is a short excerpt from my Ableton Live tutorial video that’s 4.5 hours long. The full video covers everything you need to get going with Ableton Live, understand all its central topics and tools, and make music in no time, literally. I made this course for all those who want to get familiar with how Ableton Live works. The video contains lots of small tips in addition to all its main topics.
To see what the full video covers, see here.
This excerpt covers:
• How to play a midi track / instrument
• Record a midi clip in two ways
• Creating a clip using the Capture feature
• Clip start and loop
• Grid in clips
• Creating midi notes
• Record midi notes
• Using record quantization
• Correcting midi note placement with quantization
• Midi note editing