• Contact Mastering By Fanu via email (email@example.com) •
PRICING/INFO [updated July 2018] •mastering: €45 per song. Includes digital masters – vinyl masters and Spotify versions on request for no extra charge.
• mixing + mastering from individual tracks / stem mastering:
€50 hourly rate (email for a quote; most songs are done in approx. 1.5–3 hours.
• master + video: €90. Digital “attended mastering”. Song is mastered + an explanatory video documenting the process is made. Song is compared to strong references. Any possible shortcomings of the mix are pointed out.
• mix + master + video: €55 hourly rate – minimum charge €100. The song is mixed and mastered from tracks, and an explanatory video documenting the process is made.
• general audio engineering / consultation / audio restoration: €40 hourly rate (Skype/email)
• feedback on a mix (no mixing/mastering): €30 EUR
BATCH DISCOUNTS APPLY – contact for a quote.
Masters for vinyl provided on request.
Spotify loudness versions provided on request.
If you are in EU, VAT is added to the price.
I was recording some samples off records as always and wanted to compress some louder passages before chopping things.
Wanted to do a video of that. So what I’m doing is I’m giving some (slowish) compression to a loud section in the audio whose level I want to bring down.
I also do a real quick aggressive, quick, peak-based compression at the end to squash a pop at the end.
Fanu now official @ Spotify.
Will be having control over that page now, and to celebrate and kick it off, I’ve created a “FANU PICKS” playlist full of bass music and D&B to show you some tracks that have inspired me and which I think you should hear. This is the stuff I also play as a DJ, so let’s get those bookings in.
• Access the page and peep the playlist
• Direct link to playlist