(If you have an annual subscription to my Bandcamp, you get this early: this is in your collection right now)
• Contact Mastering By Fanu via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) •
PRICING/INFO [updated July 2018]
• mastering: €45 per song. Includes digital masters – vinyl masters and Spotify versions on request for no extra charge.
• mixing + mastering from individual tracks / stem mastering:
€50 hourly rate (email for a quote; most songs are done in approx. 1.5–3 hours.
• master + video: €90. Digital “attended mastering”. Song is mastered + an explanatory video documenting the process is made. Song is compared to strong references. Any possible shortcomings of the mix are pointed out.
• mix + master + video: €55 hourly rate – minimum charge €100. The song is mixed and mastered from tracks, and an explanatory video documenting the process is made.
• general audio engineering / consultation / audio restoration: €40 hourly rate (Skype/email)
• feedback on a mix (no mixing/mastering): €30 EUR
BATCH DISCOUNTS APPLY – contact for a quote.
Masters for vinyl provided on request.
Spotify loudness versions provided on request.
If you are in EU, VAT is added to the price.
Strictly limited edition of 40.
You’ll also get immediate download of the digital version.
Comes with a very high-quality Phatventures sticker and a laminated cover sheet with tracklist.
Also contains Continue reading Low Intensity Interval Beats tapes out now
Also follow FatGyver on Spotify while you’re at it:
Will update the playlist on the regular to give you your regular dose of that HIP HOP.
I was recording some samples off records as always and wanted to compress some louder passages before chopping things.
Wanted to do a video of that. So what I’m doing is I’m giving some (slowish) compression to a loud section in the audio whose level I want to bring down.
I also do a real quick aggressive, quick, peak-based compression at the end to squash a pop at the end.
Compressor plugin used: Tokyo Dawn Kotelnikov.
Info on my engineering services.
Fanu now official @ Spotify.
Will be having control over that page now, and to celebrate and kick it off, I’ve created a “FANU PICKS” playlist full of bass music and D&B to show you some tracks that have inspired me and which I think you should hear. This is the stuff I also play as a DJ, so let’s get those bookings in.
• Access the page and peep the playlist
• Direct link to playlist
Will be updating the playlist every two weeks.